Eating cagemates poop...a lot

Hazel is still eating poops a lot and still has teardrop poops,what could be the cause of this? I’m trying to give him poop soup but he doesn’t like it too much despite wanting it constantly from his cagemate,is there any tricks to make him want it?
Critical care, fine grind or regular(I mix a little each) that got my girl in stasis crisis out, then tiny tiny poops , then teardrop, then back to normal..I'm keeping her on it with food too for awhile…to prevent relapse. I do 1 ml syringes, take my time , 10 to 12 each feeding, takes 30-40 min…for stasis, 80 ml over 24 hrs, now I'm adding to hay and fresh food, 40 ml.

Critical care, fine grind or regular(I mix a little each) that got my girl in stasis crisis out, then tiny tiny poops , then teardrop, then back to normal..I'm keeping her on it with food too for awhile…to prevent relapse. I do 1 ml syringes, take my time , 10 to 12 each feeding, takes 30-40 min…for stasis, 80 ml over 24 hrs, now I'm adding to hay and fresh food, 40 ml.

Hi

Please be aware that this thread is two years old. We get lots of one-off postings. If you have concerns or questions please ask them on your own ongoing support thread so you get guaranteed answers from people that are actually around.

Thank you.

Hi

Please be aware that this thread is two years old. We get lots of one-off postings. If you have concerns or questions please ask them on your own ongoing support thread so you get guaranteed answers from people that are actually around.

Thank you.

Back