Chat Thread.

I did wonder why it had suddenly changed name, then I looked and saw the five hundred odd pages and thought, that’s just not right 😂

You couldn't really miss it, its a pinned permanent topic in "general chat" ;)

Aha! A randomness thread, I like it ;)
I have just been struggling in the howling wind and pouring rain with a jammed garage door. Its an up and over one and it jammed quarter of the way up I had to limbo dance under it, remove Pumpkin, Boo, Hector and Jack, slide the temporary indoor cages under the gap and then force it shut :(

I think I have an expensive repair bill now :(

And the Pumpkin and Boo are most definately NOT impressed with being removed from their 5 foot double hutch and put in a Ferplast 100 :( I hope the garage door repair man can come tomorro!
Just wd40 on it

Some folk hate the mother-in-law s lol. Some are stinking rich too that buy your company 😲
Mine is just lovely and I was welcomed into the family with such warmth the first day I met her. I know how lucky I am. I have said that she is my role model and when I become a Mother in Law I hope that I am as lovely as she is.

I've started it. I'm going away with my friend next weekend and then I'll do a bit more at the Christmas Market in Taunton. I got a leaflet through today about sponsoring a Guide Dog so I may look further into that for the OH's Aunty who loves dogs. :):)
I love Xmas markets. Hope there's no trouble at them like last year. Guide dogs awwww. That's something new. Another thing to post through doors. 😭. The spice girls are back on tour are you going?

Back