Chat Thread.

Yup very lucky indeed. Think it'll take sometime I thought the back pain would be the problem. Was back at the hospital Wednesday for a Ct scan have post concussion I've never experienced pain like it. The strongest pain killers only just remove the throbing but I can't stand without the headache returning.
Take care

I'm on all today, easter sunday morning and easter monday morning, money grabbing too! :P

Guys.. Guys.. Guys... I got buns! And profiteroles! And frijj mucho cookie dough! OMNOMNOM all in ma belly!

Soz. Bit excited.

Dont know what to have first though... I got cream cakes too.

Today.. Today I will get fat :D :D

You'll have to bring me some crumpets, I can't move today and when I do I sound like a maraca :lol: I managed (just!) to fit a roof yesterday, now my body tells me it was a bad idea :( A gallon of tea consumed so far :D

Mmm tea. We bought Yorkshire tea again. Pg tips just wasn't doing it anymore.

I've got PG pyramids at the moment as I couldn't get Twinings. :(

Blummin eck @flintstones, what happened? Hope you are not too battered and bruised :(

I was belaying my partner. We where doing lead and he was trying to get to next clip. Unfortunately he came off and I was pulled to the first clip, my climbing partner swung as he fell and hit my head. Thankfully I held onto the rope which meant we didn't both hit the ground.

I took a lot of the impact on my head. Physically felt the vibration go through my spine. I'm less than 8 stone, my partner is about 12 stone so it was quite a a weight impact. Complete freak accident, the doctor through it would be my back and necks that would be the problem turns out my brains the issue. The headache is something else all I can do is do nothing.

Not an incident I want to repeat had Xray's, Ct scan and bloods turn in the last week. I'm hoping I'm on the mend.

I was belaying my partner. We where doing lead and he was trying to get to next clip. Unfortunately he came off and I was pulled to the first clip, my climbing partner swung as he fell and hit my head. Thankfully I held onto the rope which meant we didn't both hit the ground.

I took a lot of the impact on my head. Physically felt the vibration go through my spine. I'm less than 8 stone, my partner is about 12 stone so it was quite a a weight impact. Complete freak accident, the doctor through it would be my back and necks that would be the problem turns out my brains the issue. The headache is something else all I can do is do nothing.

Not an incident I want to repeat had Xray's, Ct scan and bloods turn in the last week. I'm hoping I'm on the mend.

Oh how awful - what a pity we can't just turn the clock back sometimes. I hope you recover soon.

Oh how awful - what a pity we can't just turn the clock back sometimes. I hope you recover soon.

Yup - certainly learned a lesson don't ever fall . At least if you are going to be clipped at the 4th clip. Less of a fall so not as much impact.

Oh my god! Really sorry :(
I trust you have strong painkillers at hand. I understand back pain as I suffer discomfort at times, Dihydrocodeine does the trick. Wishing you a speedy recovery but for now, cuddle a piggy and stay away from them ropes! ;)
Take care :)

Last edited:
@Tim I have 30mg/500m co-codamol which helps a lot. My back and necks fine it's just my post concussion never felt pain like it.

Couldn't move this for the pain resulted in floods of tears which then causes the pain to increase. Had to wait in bed for the pain killers to kick in feel a better now the pain killers are in my system again. Just want to be well again.
Anyway enough of my whining I'm sure I'll recover soon.

Reactions: Tim
Back