Chat Thread.

OK. Who would want a water lily that takes 365 days to fill a pond (or 363 days to 1/4 fill a pond come to think of it).
Aaaah shaadaap. It's only a riddle me dear :))

Mr TGI Friday indeed.

Never been there Tim?

I'm slow tonight, forgive me please ladies :)
Time for beddy byes
Tara!

well, I'm pleased to see the Bank Holiday weather is up to British standard

(sorry - my sarcasm filter isn't functioning)

I'm off work still not 100%. Never been this bored in my life can't move. Can only sit and feel sorry for myself.

Anybody any plan's today?

Morning everyone, just back from the chiropractor so feeling good :) just gave Nala an imaverol dip, she is in such a huff now, giving me proper stink eye. Got to do Katie next but don't know if I can bear to look at 2 mad guineas.

it'll be a typical Bank Holiday for me - my biggest challenge will be whether to do my cage clean today or tomorrow.

PS - I LOVE weekends like this ! I'm a home bird.

Last edited:
I'm jealous, my mum's coming down to clean my pig's for me. I suppose that's a plus just so bored now. Want to be able to do things for myself again.

I'm jealous, my mum's coming down to clean my pig's for me. I suppose that's a plus just so bored now. Want to be able to do things for myself again.

I bet you do - but be fair on yourself. It's lovely you've got people willing and able to help you.

Yup very lucky indeed. Think it'll take sometime I thought the back pain would be the problem. Was back at the hospital Wednesday for a Ct scan have post concussion I've never experienced pain like it. The strongest pain killers only just remove the throbing but I can't stand without the headache returning.

Back