Chat Thread.

Thanks Aimee :) Yeah someone was shot, scary isn't it. We live in one of the nicer areas of our town, shows nowhere is safe nowadays!

Morning!

Drove out of our street this morning, got half a mile down the road and the police had blocked the street, someone has been shot at the car wash around the corner from my house. OMG!

That's what you get for living in a rough area! :raz:

This weather is horrid. The bin in the back garden has blown over so I have the lovely job of attempting to retrieve everything :))

:mal:I hope no cars get turned over in the roads today. The wind was horrid this last night and this morning!

Dealt with 2 debris jobs, 2 RTCs and 4 baby deer in the central reservation, and were not even 3 hours into the shift! :yikes:

Have fun! I've just got to make sure to dodge those gun shots, as I live 'In Da Hood'... :P

Its alright for you lot, when its windy, you get bins blown over, I get artic wagons blown over! :yikes:

I think a 44 ton wagon blowing over is a big difference to a hanging basket! :))

Wish I was in bed. Zzzzz. My sister is still in bed, lazy bum. Although I suppose she allowed, she is on school holidays.

I'm being so lazy! I need to kick myself into essay writing mode.. but its just not happening.

Someone needs to help my fence... Its gone all wonky from the wind.

Back