Chat Thread.

How was your weekend break @Tim ?
Splendid :) thanks for asking. I didn't bother with the spa bit as we ran out of time, I walked around the 300 acres of grounds instead and I'm now feeling it! Swollen knees and creeky back, I'm getting old! :))
Moved on to Derby for Saturday night for some boozy shenanigans. No more booze for a while for me now.

Splendid :) thanks for asking. I didn't bother with the spa bit as we ran out of time, I walked around the 300 acres of grounds instead and I'm now feeling it! Swollen knees and creeky back, I'm getting old! :))
Moved on to Derby for Saturday night for some boozy shenanigans. No more booze for a while for me now.
Until Brum?

Oh. you should have done the SPA bit .

never mind , I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

Hehe @Flutterby
I've been designing a new avatar for myself on my ipad, haha, it looks good. But if I change it I fear I will be unrecognisable lol, I've had this one at the moment from the start.

Sorry @Tim - I meant to tag you in above post - I tagged Flutterby instead - don't know why !

Reactions: Tim
Bar Marrakech :)
I've never been there but heard about it

Oh right, we stayed close to the cathedral. Started off in Rowley's, then on to Okra for curry, then Blacksmiths for beers, then some dodgy place that was open late for more beers, then back to hotel for even more beers. Urgh! :beer:

Oh right, we stayed close to the cathedral. Started off in Rowley's, then on to Okra for curry, then Blacksmiths for beers, then some dodgy place that was open late for more beers, then back to hotel for even more beers. Urgh! :beer:

I won't ask what time you got up on Sunday !

I could quite easily snooze now! I'm at work for another 9 and half hours though :(

Back