Betsy's Guinea Pigs

Have a lovely time.
Hope the weather’s better there than it is here
I've looked at the weather forecast for Tintagel next week. Rain, rain and more rain and the occasional thunderstorm just for fun! Let's hope it's wrong! I've got @BossHogg's great grandaughter's cardigan to finish and 10 books on my Kindle so hopefully I won't get bored!

Thanks. We had an impromptu stop overnight near Bridport as the front car tyre found a nail which punctured it. £300 later and we have 2 new front tyres and we back en route to Tintagel.
I hope you have a lovely holiday. It's Cornwall it's bound to rain!
Sorry to hear about the puncture, so annoying. OH picked up a nail on the M5 coming home when he took me to Wales the other week. The really annoying thing about it was I'd have gone by train if there'd been any but rail services were suspended due to maintenance, he was doing me a favour so I could see my family.

Thanks. We had an impromptu stop overnight near Bridport as the front car tyre found a nail which punctured it. £300 later and we have 2 new front tyres and we back en route to Tintagel.
Hope you have an uneventful journey the rest of the way and a lovely holiday.

I stayed at and visited Tintagel years ago when I was young free and single still. It is very striking and awe-inspiring especially when the waves are crashing against the cliffs ...

Back