ADVANCED WARNING OF DOWN TIME

What's happened to all the emojis? some of them are not there. The one I use alot is the YIKES emoji

This one has disappeared with the upgrade and the I'll get my coat emoji is just a coat now.

Some of those smileys were quite old, I wonder if the software no longer supports them?

I think it's just disappeared from the original list of smilies, which has had some newer ones added to it too. It must be still supported as it still works on old posts and if you type in the code.

I’m seeing some differences with the light and dark theme as well, such as page numbers at the top on dark, but not on light.

I use the first one.
I’ve just realised how to change it but will need to play around to see if the contrast in the numbers of the pages changes.
Thanks

I use the first one.
I’ve just realised how to change it but will need to play around to see if the contrast in the numbers of the pages changes.
Thanks
That hasn’t changed on the light theme. That’s not been touched.

No, that won’t be it, that was me trying to fix them being grey in colour on the green background. Didn’t notice it turned the black on the rest. I’ll fixed it.

Back