A place to rant about things that wind you up ( keep it clean lol)

• Thread starter Thread starter DMS260820
  • Start date Start date
House related things are so complicated but now have my mortgage promise renewal on Fri and appointment with financial advisor at the estate agents. I'm told this appointment with financial advisor is necessary?

I'm not liking these cold, grey mornings.

My lawyer (I swear she’s really a green haired 12-y-o!) said I had to contact a lawyer in my old state to get a divorce in this state. My old state repeated what I knew. “It isn’t up to us. You don’t live here.” My lawyer said if I am willing to give up e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g I own, she will do a quicky divorce. If I want my Harley, house, car, furniture… I have to move back to where I escaped from. Death or my possessions, what do I choose? I need a new lawyer apparently. Maybe one that can use grammar, punctuation and manners.

The housing association turned up today to replace my canopy. Then they realised they needed a new drill because the internals of this house might be a mess but the brick is damned good. Then they decided to get the strimmer and petrol to clear my garden. I was going to get my neighbour's son to clear it once I had the money and I tried putting the housing association off doing it, but no dice. Her son's gonna think I did this on purpose 😕

Yes it is tough - Is there something else you could find for him to do ?
I’m sure he understands as you’ve said when you had the money ……

Back