Your Pink Eyed Whites Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
love the top pic ,,adorable :)

Thanks, That's Mini's father figure Milo. He's a huge character and teaches the little one's.

The girls where completely feral when I got them. Milo has really helped bring them on. They where so scared that they where paralysed with fear when being handled. It took a while to even get them to come up to the front. I can't imagine how long it'd have taken without Milo.

Reactions: Moo
Here's Swan, the only PEW I've got at the moment. She's six months old and an absolute minx!
View attachment 21966

@7squeakers. : Yours are actually himalayan varieties. Not all show the marks clearly, but you can usually spot them because they have dark ears and often dark feet. The smudge on the nose is not always visible.

@Julesie thank for sharing your pigtures of Gilbert & Ludwig they are truely beautiful Piggies, I can see why they are your favorite type.

R.I.P Gilbert & Ludwig xx
Thank you so much =) Yes they were truly special piggies to me. Also my first piggies.

Thank you x

Thank you all for sharing your beautiful PEW (Pink Eyed White) Pigtures, they have all made us smile so much :D there have also been some truly amazing other Pink Eyed breeds Pigtures shared which equally were so wonderful to look at and enjoyed by us all :woot: if you haven't shared your PEW Pigtures already or would like to post more please post them up for us all to enjoy.

A very special thank to all those who have shared the Pigtures of their piggies who have sadly past, may they all R.I.P and play over the Rainbow Bridge with all our other Piggies who have had to sadly leave us xx

Last edited:
Sadly I have no pics of my PEW piggy I had when I was younger. She was a typical albino and was my sisters but I took her under my wing. This was in the days before sd cards. My sister called her la Pratt. She was pratty for short. I've always had a soft spot for PEWS and would happily take one in if needed a home. One of my current piggies is a pink eyed cream so her pic wouldn't count for this thread.

My Kasper gets more handsome and sneaky as he gets older!

GQ8k7vg.jpg

KfInjWg.jpg

BabBEOs.jpg

7u79vvU.jpg

b29HdNR.jpg

XeUYaNG.jpg

19vYLOt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back