• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Worried Mama :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I say goopy, I guess I mean watery or runny and kind of squinty. Which just seemed to pop up today, too. His poops have improved; they were very small, skinny, and light brown. Now they are back to almost normal; darker and regular size. I just want him to feel better, he's so sweet.

His eye sounds very similar to how Pippy's was so it's more than likely he just has a scratch or something stuck in there :)

He sounds like he's getting much better otherwise, though.

I am devastated. Poor little angel got his wings tonight at about 1:30 AM. I am gutted. Hop over the Bridge, Roger Poge, mom loves you more than you can ever know.

Oh gosh i am so sorry to hear this - it sounded like you'd got through the worst of it. Big hugs, RIP Roger x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back