Who is waiting under the Mistletoe for you?

Channing Tatum ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...he can dance that Magic Mike routine to me too! ๐Ÿคค

ct-white-4560-1619794724.jpg

Virgil Van Dijk is another one. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ (he's a Liverpool FC and Netherlands defender for those who don't know)

a15925.jpg

Okay dokey then!

Lets see, lets see. Louis Walsh has left but I did see Simon Cowell hanging around... lets hope not eh.....

Keep them closed.... now open them

View attachment 192217

Gerard Butler! Much better than the others i have seen hanging around
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ! Thankful I didnโ€™t get Simon cowell! :))

Ooh, my turn. I'm not fussy about gender, as long as they're not too tall. However I'm trying to think of examples and all my brain can come up with is women :doh:

So, on that note, Shirley Manson!
I think today you will get your Christmas wish, just cause i get to see a photo of her also (teenage crush).... but fate is not always kind and I did see Marylin Manson hanging around - unsavoury creepy lizard that he is

Pucker up, close them and pray.....

1639948464269.webp

I think today you will get your Christmas wish, just cause i get to see a photo of her also (teenage crush).... but fate is not always kind and I did see Marylin Manson hanging around - unsavoury creepy lizard that he is

Pucker up, close them and pray.....

View attachment 192229

I have to admit, I thought you were gonna go with the other Manson - and am I ever glad to be wrong ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Channing Tatum ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...he can dance that Magic Mike routine to me too! ๐Ÿคค

ct-white-4560-1619794724.jpg

Virgil Van Dijk is another one. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ (he's a Liverpool FC and Netherlands defender for those who don't know)

a15925.jpg
@anyar.dris Oi you can't go round picking your own!

But I will see if any of the Liverpool team are available....

oh... Maybe no VJD but his boss
1639948802657.webp

@sport_billy you have 42mins to make my dreams come trueโ€ฆvirtuallyโ€ฆ
Okay.... I am going to try really hard to round up someone for you... it ain't gonna be easy i can see that

Close them tight, this guy is top notch and a lovely voice to boot....

1639949001635.webp

hope he makes you Happy :)

Okayโ€ฆoneโ€™s initials are MG and heโ€™s British. He was in a series about witches and vampires. The other is American and has been in one Spider-Man. Another (though more because heโ€™s funny) has the initials SLJ.

Okayโ€ฆoneโ€™s initials are MG and heโ€™s British. He was in a series about witches and vampires. The other is American and has been in one Spider-Man. Another (though more because heโ€™s funny) has the initials SLJ.
MG and British eh....

Well it has to be doesn't it

1639949528906.png

The one the only... Michel Gove!!

Definitely, works with vampires....

MG and British eh....

Well it has to be doesn't it

View attachment 192256

The one the only... Michel Gove!

Definitely, works with vampires....
NOOOOOOO!! Iโ€™d rather eat an avocado than pucker up. And that says A LOT considering avocados make me wretch and I find the smell disgusting as well ๐Ÿคฎ

Looked through the only two series Iโ€™ve seen with vampires and witches, no MG though! Thereโ€™s a character with MG but not an actor :hmm:

Matthew Goode?

Back