What's everyone watching on TV?

I don't tend to watch actual television apart from good morning Britain or something like four in a bed etc lol.I've just finished watching a film on netflix called Officer black belt.Its Korean but has English overdub and it was brilliant.I also finished the last episode of 'Monsters, the Lyle and Erik menendez story' yesterday and that was brilliant too.Really nice to see you back on the forum @sport_billy ,I hope you and mrs sport billy have both been well.
Hi buddy, lovely to speak to you. Yea, things are well thank you.
Will check out Officer black belt!
Four in a bed classic! I like that and come dine with me!

On Netflix I just watched the vince
McMahon documentary as I am a big wrestling fan from 90s… I was surprised how many documentaries they have on there.

We are paying for the advert subscription and there really aren’t that many adverts. It is great prefer it to Amazon prime

Hi buddy, lovely to speak to you. Yea, things are well thank you.
Will check out Officer black belt!
Four in a bed classic! I like that and come dine with me!

On Netflix I just watched the vince
McMahon documentary as I am a big wrestling fan from 90s… I was surprised how many documentaries they have on there.

We are paying for the advert subscription and there really aren’t that many adverts. It is great prefer it to Amazon prime
I'm glad you're doing well.I go for the advert one too,you really don't get many so it's definitely worth paying £4.99 instead of £10.99.Four in a bed is great and I do sometimes watch come dine with me.Its very good,I thought it was a bit of a comedy at 1st but it's very serious.Ive never heard of him but if it's good I'll give it a watch.

I’m another one enjoying Ludwig, Resisting the urge to binge watch all episodes as it’s about the only thing I’m watching apart from the Saturday night dip into SCD. Just finished Nightsleeper. Preposterous plot, entirely unbelievable human behaviour but weirdly addictive 😂 I often feel that if I’ve watched a couple of episodes of something that I have to keep going just in case it gets better - rarely does though 😂

I'm glad you're doing well.I go for the advert one too,you really don't get many so it's definitely worth paying £4.99 instead of £10.99.Four in a bed is great and I do sometimes watch come dine with me.Its very good,I thought it was a bit of a comedy at 1st but it's very serious.Ive never heard of him but if it's good I'll give it a watch.
You’d have to be a wrestling fan really to enjoy it, it gives you a peak into the industry by he is not a nice guy at all…. Really horrible and quite disturbing altogether quite eye opening.

Yeah I can’t believe the lack of adverts! We have been watching Brooklyn nine nine and there often there are zero adverts at any point! I would pay the extra! Can’t believe it has taken me all these years to get it.

I’m another one enjoying Ludwig, Resisting the urge to binge watch all episodes as it’s about the only thing I’m watching apart from the Saturday night dip into SCD. Just finished Nightsleeper. Preposterous plot, entirely unbelievable human behaviour but weirdly addictive 😂 I often feel that if I’ve watched a couple of episodes of something that I have to keep going just in case it gets better - rarely does though 😂
We couldn’t help but binge it… 2 left… only six in a season. You get spoilt with American tv don’t you

I've just finished watching The Wives. Disappointing ending. I guessed who'd paid Luca to kill off Annabelle before it was revealed. Weird ending. I think it was left so there could be a sequel.
Not heard of this. Tv shows often go for a bit of an ambiguous ending in case they get renewed. I like it if something I am watching gets renewed early on so you know there are going to be a few seasons.

You’d have to be a wrestling fan really to enjoy it, it gives you a peak into the industry by he is not a nice guy at all…. Really horrible and quite disturbing altogether quite eye opening.

Yeah I can’t believe the lack of adverts! We have been watching Brooklyn nine nine and there often there are zero adverts at any point! I would pay the extra! Can’t believe it has taken me all these years to get it.
I have watched Brooklyn nine nine.I know,people should go for the ad free one.

Nice to see you back!
I dont tend to watch much TV but Ludwig has been in the background, and we watched the thing with the hijacked train although I wasn't following that too closely, but it seemed pretty good that I saw.
I've been a bit lost since House of the Dragon finished I must admit 😅 I keep meaning to watch the new Penguin series, I've always been a bit of a Batman fan..but I've not got round to it just yet. I haven't got over the cancellation of Gotham so I'm reluctant to enjoy another series 😂

Oh we just finished nightsleeper yesterday. Great entertainment but like you say entirely unbelievable and some gapping plot holes even before the hubby (software engineer who works combating scammers and hackers etc) points out even more 😂

Love B99. We have watched it so many times now. I even got hubby a card maybe a year or two back for valentine's with Terry on "I love you more than Terry loves yoghurt" 😂

Watched Brooklyn nine nine so many times, it was my sleep show for a few years :)
Watching the new episodes of Emily in Paris at the moment, also rewatching lucifer
Recently finished breaking bad which took me way too long to watch, but could easily watch it all again because it’s that good

Love B99. We have watched it so many times now. I even got hubby a card maybe a year or two back for valentine's with Terry on "I love you more than Terry loves yoghurt" 😂
Love that!
Terry loves yoghurt 🤣🤣 Such a great show, it is my first watch and I don’t want it to end….

Watched Brooklyn nine nine so many times, it was my sleep show for a few years :)
Watching the new episodes of Emily in Paris at the moment, also rewatching lucifer
Recently finished breaking bad which took me way too long to watch, but could easily watch it all again because it’s that good
BB is on the list only saw season one years ago but am going to watch it all and then the prequel as a friend says Better call Saul is amazing

Let us know how you feel about it - perhaps I should put on my big boy pants and finally watch it as well D:
I am loving it, it's a bit graphic at times but not too many jump scenes (which I wouldn't have liked) I'll then have to check what needs watching next as they have the spin offs from it too 🧟🧟🧟

Do they need watching in a certain order? 🤔
I don’t think so 😊 they’re all really good, I enjoyed the ones who live and the Darryl Dixon ones. Fear the walking dead is also really good, it isn’t as good as the original walking dead but it was good in its own way.. I’m embarrassed about how quickly I got through those 🤣 “just one more” turns into 5 hours of the day gone 😊😊

Back