What's everyone watching on TV?

sport_billy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sooooo the nights are drawing in..... it is getting colder.... more time for TV... What is everyone watching at the moment?

We have just started Ludwig on BBC Iplayer (i think it is on BBC One) It stars David Mitchell pretending to be his twin brother who is a detective after he goes missing.... Sort of a whodunnit each week with an overall story arc.... it seems okay so going to carry on with it, got two epsiodes left - i cant see it wrapping up so expect more seasons.

Well I finally got around to starting to watch The Walking Dead so had a lot of catching up to do 🧟🧟🧟
Wow! Thats a blast from the past. I got so far in then stopped... would like to go back to it.... a great show...

Are you a zombie fan?

We’re recording Ludwig and will eventually catch up with it.
We’re slowly working our way through episodes of MacGyver and the A-Team - the originals
There is only 6 epsiodes so not tons to wade through.

Much kudos to Macgyver and the A-Team - classics of my childhood along with 'The Stuntman' with the dude who played the Million Dollar man......

Lee Majors - we’re watching that too.

Nice to see you again @sport_billy - hope all is well with you and Mrs Sport_billy
That was the fella! Nice! I may fall from the tallest building....... I may roll a brand new car....

How about battlestar galactica? Loved that too although I prefer the remake ( which itself is now old)

Thank you, things are okay thanks. it is nice to see you avatar, i hope you are well too x

and @Merab look at your post count! :love: Nearly 50,0000. I am sure at 50,000 you get freedom of the forum and a special dance from @BossHogg
Wow!
A dance with @BossHogg !
Hope he doesn’t mind me having 2 left feet and a unique sense of rhythm 😂

Loved Battlestar Galactica too, but never seen the remake.
I do like the remakes of MacGyver and Hawaii Five O though

I've started watching Knight Rider from the beginning, that a the TV version of The Transporter.

Wow!
A dance with @BossHogg !
Hope he doesn’t mind me having 2 left feet and a unique sense of rhythm 😂

Loved Battlestar Galactica too, but never seen the remake.
I do like the remakes of MacGyver and Hawaii Five O though
BSG is amazing, well worth a watch! I do like the new Hawaii Five O, SWAT is very similiar and in same vain if you like action tv shows that wrap up a story each time

I’ve just finished binge watching ‘Lost’.
Before that I was watching all of the ‘Great British Bakeoff’
This is the great thing about netflix/prime etc..... you can catch up on all the old boxsets.... Lost blew my mind at time... I have forgotten most of it.... Westworld is well worth a watch season 1 and 2 are amazing if you like the unknown piecing a story together aspect

I don't tend to watch actual television apart from good morning Britain or something like four in a bed etc lol.I've just finished watching a film on netflix called Officer black belt.Its Korean but has English overdub and it was brilliant.I also finished the last episode of 'Monsters, the Lyle and Erik menendez story' yesterday and that was brilliant too.Really nice to see you back on the forum @sport_billy ,I hope you and mrs sport billy have both been well.

I don't have a TV but I have Netflix on my phone and enjoy Stranger Things, Breaking Bad, and Wednesday. I want to watch Your Honor but I just don't have time.
Yeah we picked up Netflix and slowly getting series lined up.. Lupin was good a French thriller. Stranger things is on the list especially for nostalgia reasons….

Back