• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

very urgent - help

• Thread starter Thread starter nicky
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you got to the vet OK :) Hope hemakes a good recovery, he does sound a little fighter...

Just checked on him, he is still quiet but alert, moving and more importantly still alive! Going through the night will be the tester, fingers crossed and thanks again for your advice, help and support.

Nicky xx

I guess that in the wild he would be exhausted and lying low now, either waiting to die or waiting to recover, thats probably all he's doing- resting :) Perhapps the name Lucky is a bit of an understatement now!

That's wonderful. now that he has gotten over the initial shock, his chances of survival have increased considerably. just keep him quiet and give him regular doses of RR.
karenrgpr said:
Perhaps the name Lucky is a bit of an understatement now!
Totally agree!

our fingers are all crossed for little lucky.. hope all goes well thru the night.

he does seem a little fighter! will b thinking of you x

He must be a tough little man all he has gone through and he is still with you, sending you both loads of hugs and best wishes.

Tracyx

Can I just ask anyone who knows Rescue Remedy Is that the one you buy from boots that tastes like alcohol? Or am I on completely the wrong track

Where do I get the bach flower stuff from? I was so distressed I totally forgot to ask the vet about it! May be wise to keep some in.

Nicky xx

karenrgpr said:
Boots/Superdrug is where I've bought it.

Karen see my earlier post is this the same stuff then?

is he okay at the moment poor thing...poor you as well, that must of been quite a shock for the two of u x x x

Yep Fudgey thats the one! It really does help! Especially for flying, dentist all those scary moments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back