• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Update on Ordell-advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, poor little Ordell :'(
As far as the syringing of water, keep it up, with a 1ml syringe and just a little at a time he will get some in, and if you pop him on towels you'll see the wet patches and if all is ok O0 I would try to get in as much as you can, but don't put the syringe down his little mouth too far :o
Puree his cucumber and any other fruits and veg and syringe these into him as well O0 Even some mushed up pellets, this should get you thru to the morning and then he can go to your preferred vets (btw i don't blame you on wanting to go to your vets). If you can try feeding thru the night as well, i know it will be tiring but if you can get a few feeds of food and water into him it will keep his little system going O0
These are for the little man and you :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

How is Ordell today?.

Yes,it is better to wait to get him to a vet that knows what he is doing.,than chance one that doesent understand piggies.

Paws crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back