• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Uncle Ton not good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having his Septrim only once a day now :)

Going to see Paula on thursday to see if we should just carry on with the antibiotic, cos so far, so good and no problems.

His mouth isn't any worsse, not brilliantly improved, but looking healthier and his front incisors seem to be a bit stronger :)

:( Now he's got an eye infection!

Seeing Paula tomorrow though, cos she's not in today. It's not painful for him, just is really weepy. Have bathed it for him, but not stopping at the moment. Nothing is in it either.

Back to worrying me again :( :(

Went to see Paula yesterday for his 2 week check up. Ton's teeth haven't got any worse, improved slightly which is good. He is still slowly losing weight, but nothing really can be done as it's his age :( He still eats loads!

I am to carry on with the Septrin once a day though :)

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: Uncle Ton

I have been keeping up to date with your progress with text - stay healthy for mummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back