Ugliest piggy ever ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howay! thats not fair bring the pigtures back. I have a merino and he has the gorgeous most sweetest face and the maddest hair style :)):))

I am sure your piggies not ugly, no piggy ever isx)x)

Maybe we should creat a thread dedicated to merinos to show how lovely they all are

Seems a bit stupid to remove pigtures when everyone is saying lovely things about the pig.

Seems a bit stupid to remove pigtures when everyone is saying lovely things about the pig.
lol. i think she wasn't getting the response she expected! possibly a bit worried we were all going to try to piggynap him!

Sorry .... I removed the pictures because I had another story going in health section and I really needed to put some pictures on there...

here they are again.... yep he is ugly !

Last edited:
He has personality ..... had to have really !

No seriously .. he is just a baby (well around 18 weeks). I suspect he is going to be huge or at least look huge with all the hair thing going on. He is lovely but he was the last one left because nobody wanted him !

But I do.... and I love him.

Don't know if this makes any difference or not but he came from a show breeder who was obviously getting rid because he didn't quite look like a show piggy (no kidding... eh !)

I wonder if show piggys are bred to be larger.... I certainly know that is the case for hamsters and mice.....but haven't a clue about piggys. He is large isn't he ? He weighs 935grams which at 18 weeks I think is BIG @)

he's not ugly he's gorgeous! look at his lovely wavey locks! shame on you for saying he's ugly!

Oh my, i have never seen such a lovely looking piggy in my life!
I can feel a pignap coming on :))

Sorry .... I removed the pictures because I had another story going in health section and I really needed to put some pictures on there...

here they are again.... yep he is ugly !
sorry,but you've been outnumbered, we all think he's stunning xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for putting the pigtures back on! Bet most of his weight is in his hair. He is cute def love long locks. Might see about getting long coated one next time or maybe for a friend for george!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back