Ugliest piggy ever ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is Angus. He is a Merino and lets face it he is just plain ugly !
He has his redeeming qualities though.... he has a fabulous coat and a great personality....what more could you want

Last edited:
He was nearly called Gordon as he looks like Gordon the gofer...... I love him anyway....but you know how the saying goes....'got a face only a mother could love' :))

He's just a baby too ..... dunno what I'm going to do with all that hair.... it's only going to get worse. Guess I'll have to train as a guinea pig barber. Maybe a hedge trimmer would be better for that mop .....it's like perm gone bad !

omg how can you say he's ugly, hes gorgeous.

i have two merinos and they are a bit similar, and i think they are the most gorgeous piggies.

there fur is easy to cope with once you get used to it. I trim it regularly, cut it short in summer so they dont get hot. I groom nearly daily and i have thinning scissors for their fur.

Oh no he is adorable. Haha what you like! :)) Love his colouring, granted he is unique but ugly, awww no! x)

In the second photo he looks like a tribble from star trek, a lovely ball of fluff!

But definately not ugly :)

UGLY?
He's absolutely stunning! x)x)x) His colours are amazing together and his coat looks fabulous. Longhairs are easy to deal with if you don't want the hassle of keeping them long - get some good hairdressing scissors and cut them short, particularly around their back end as that's where it gets matted.

Is he a rescue?

i think someone's fishing for compliments as their "ugliest pig ever" is absolutely gorgeous. plus, who's ever heard of an ugly guinea pig?

I wouldn't say he is ugly. He has a beautiful face! x>>

Sometimes Merino's can look like their faces are too small for their bodies because of the amount of hair from the neck down.

My Shaun is similiar to that but when he is trimmed ... he is a handsome chappie!

I have yet to see an ugly pig yet. He is gorgeous. x)

I completely agree, Lindsay, no such thing as an ugly piggie in my opinion! ;)

I would recommend using Gorgeous Guineas Posh & Go shampoo for that curly coat and a few minutes of daily maintenance will save a whole lot of discomfort and matted tangling and later on :)

He's a real sweetie!

Am I the only one who can't see the pictures...? He sounds lovely. I am a touch partial to the long haired piggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back