• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

two boys to be de-nutted

Status
Not open for further replies.
maisydaisystar said:
i got star neutered because we thought we bought 3 sows and p@h got it wrong with him. He was a cheekie chappie before the op and no change after still a cheeky chappie, he has loads of personality.

It could well be that Tigger has always been quiet then. Just been watching him and although he is now with six girls he just seems such a loner. :( I have never known a piggy (male or female) to be so quiet. I guess its just his personality.

one of my sows is really quiet, i sometimes wish she would liven up a bit.
i guess they all have different personalities.

Spike got done 2 weeks ago and touch wood he has had the all clear. He has mellowed slightly but I think this has more to do with him growing up. As for being excited he isn't with his girlfriend yet but this morning he was rumbling like crazy... Buffy on the otherhand doesn't seem to care in the slightest!

I was very scared having him done but I weighed up all the options and realised I would be happier with a boy/girl pairing. With a same sex bonding there is always a chance it won't work and I would have been back to square one.

glad it has all gone to plan, won't be long till they can be together. I know how excited you'll be feeling, i get a new boar soon and i can't wait either.

The suspense is killing me! :D :D

I only hope that they like each other.... don't know what will happen if they don't! Spike is as excited as me and don't want to disappoint the little fella after all he has been through!

Yeah. I gues on the plus side it gives me a little bit more time to sort out their shared living accommodation. Spike is in a 3x2 at the moment and Buff is in a temporary 2x2. They will then be in a 5 x 2 together but they need to be attached so I'm reliant on my dad to help with that.

I also want an outdoor run for them too while the weather is nice but by the time he gets around to that summer will be over! I would buy one but I must have spent well over £400 in 3 months since I got them (buying the wrong type of cage in the first place).

keep an eye out in the free ads, loot,and ad trader you can search them online for your local area, maybe you could find a really cheap one. or even put an advert in requesting a run free or cheap.it's worth a try.

Defiantly try some websites such as freeads, you never know what you can find. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back