• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Tonni has a cold again

Status
Not open for further replies.
She still has it but shes munching happily,shes snotty sort of but shes still having her meds
she seems happy enough running round with Spring

ok ive just read on the peter gurney website to give her some sudafed,funnily enough i was thinking of that,and some vick on her nose
anywayyyyyy since ive done it she seems a bit better :o
and shes eating more too
i just feel so sorry for them when theyre ill,whatever may be wrong with them :(
because they cant tell us how they feel it sucks

kellyandpiggies said:
Great news!

Have tried Sudafed, but has made no difference in the past with any of mine :)

at least i think its working,ill let you know anyway
anything that saves a fortune at the vet but if it comes down to it then i guess ill have to go there

only Tia seems to have it right now,the ones outside have cleared up :o
weird ,i thought hers might clear up first as shes inside :(

kellyandpiggies said:
an idea, but it could be the heat? When I had a cold, the heat made it somewhat worse?

hmmm thats just what ive thought :(

Maybe the radiator is the problem, dry heat? Possible to just move her a bit? Of course, only if you can :)

kellyandpiggies said:
Maybe the radiator is the problem, dry heat? Possible to just move her a bit? Of course, only if you can :)

okies done,ive moved her about 4 feet away if that helps

Yep! Have to move my lot in the bedroom during the winter months as they're by the radiators - I think that has something to do with Tonni getting a cold twice, but saying that Guinea had it only once :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back