Timothy & Rye Or Ings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ordered the big bag of the Ings and a taster pack :D
Would you mind posting a pic when it comes of the taster pack so I get an idea of what size it is/how much you get (maybe the wine bottle again for perspective)?. I've tried all three but sometimes just a small bit of a different one might be nice without having to buy a big bag.

The hay arrived today and the girls seem to love it! Here is a photo of the bag with a Christmas tube of milkybar buttons for comparison :D

@PiggySmitten I hate wine so have used a tube of milkybar buttons as it's a similar size. The bags are pretty small...

The hay arrived today and the girls seem to love it! Here is a photo of the bag with a Christmas tube of milkybar buttons for comparison :D

@PiggySmitten I hate wine so have used a tube of milkybar buttons as it's a similar size. The bags are pretty small...
Thanks for that - chocolate or wine no objection from me! Gosh they are quite small aren't they.

We use both Timothy and Rye and Ings. Timothy and Rye are both low calcium hays, so good for pigs with calcium problems. It's our main hay here as we have 2 stone pigs in the herd.

With 6 pigs I go through 18kg timothy and 9kg Ings in about 6 weeks. If we have urinary problems we drop the Ings until the problems are sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back