Things You Say To Your Piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha ha! When Oscar is out and runs, he's so funny. He's rather a large piggy and his bum is huge! We laugh so much that I have to stop myself and tell my partner to not laugh because Oscar's feelings are going to be hurt!

LOL, aww. we should be banned from keeping animals, maybe there's only such a thing as guinea pig anorexia cause we psychologically damage them by sniggering and laughing at their wee bums when they were waddling off thinking they're little bikini babes...i actually just made myself feel bad typing that and want to go cuddle her now lol

I love chattering away to archie, almost as much as I love cuddling him

"is there a guinea pig in there?"
"hello sweety"
"oohhh you are so handsome/such a handsome boy"
"what lovely fur you have"
"are you my lunch? (nom nom noises)"
"come here you wicked thing"
"ohh you are such a naughty thing"
"I'm going to get you"
"wheres archie?"

I still say.....hiya babies its mum

At veg time I say......here babies....here Babies veggies mums got your veggies boys....pip, fudge, oreo, Alex

I just talk to mine all the time - waffling on a load of rubbish usually! I do tell him about what's happening in the news too!

Well, first thing in the morning, when my alarm clock goes off, they have to listen to me grumble and grunt for a while. Then I turn on the light and say "time to feed the piggies," which results in everybody running around looking for breakfast. (most of them are free rangers, at least at night). When I come home from work, first thing they usually hear is something along the lines of "Do you KNOW what I had to put up with today, how stupid people are?" I think they understand that, as one or more of them will, at that point, usually do something extra cute or silly, and I start laughing.

Piggies are great listeners. They sit and listen to you while you tell them about your day.

Is it wrong that MrS and I regularly rumblestrut in the house as well?

Ha ha, I do that too! Sometimes if I'm sat on the bus and someone is really getting on my nerves (usually talking on the phone loudly, chewing gum like a pig or having their music so loud I can hear it) I sometimes quietly do a 'drrrrrrr' sound, the sounds the piggies do when they're strutting!

Oh...and...sometimes while we're on our travels we see greengrocers or whatnot with funny names, such as 'Carrot Tops' I wheek, wheek, wheek like an excited piggy! My partner laughs his head off at me!

When I'm cleaning Darren's poo I sing pooper, pooper scooper haha he goes mad jumping around

Aww, I feel bad - most of what I've been saying to my boy's recently is "Haha! No chance, it's not for you!" - to clarify I've been studying at my desk next to their cage so been rustling lots of sweetie wrappers and crisp packets which sets off a whole load of wheeking and running to the food bowl!

I do say nice stuff to them as well and tell them I love them all the time!

Mine alway get a agood morning me babys with a cuddles for each of them . Most time get a good afternoon evening n night too

My gf says constantly "well hiya my little fatty bum!" And sings sir mix a lot's "baby got back" to her. Worried she's gunna give Luna a weight complex the wee soul!

Ha! I always call Lloyd "little fatty bum". :)

He's usually the first out the hideys at feeding time, so we have a little (mainly one sided chat) for a bit that goes along the lines of, "Hello little Fatty bum. You want some veggies, Lloydy, Lloydy, Lloydy?"

Then Harry will pop out, popcorning and go in barmy, trying to get at any food I put out first. For that reason he usually gets, "Oh. It's Big Bad Harry wanting his veggies." Said in a deep, Tom Jones-style Welsh accent.

The latter is a nod to a kids show called Ben and Holly. There's a big fish in it called Big Bad Barry with a Welsh accent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back