The POWER of the Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES - RESULT! :)

I had an acknowledgement e-mail but haven't had the other one. Guinea power! O0

How excellent! Just goes to show its always worth taking the time to complain ;D
But seriously, I think sometimes it feels like we're banging our heads against a brick wall, but this shows that you really can make things change O0

SunshineAndTwinkle said:
The Nero 2 is too tiny, it's not suitable for 1 pig! :o

We have a Nero 2 as our emergency cage - we got it for Lucky who was not very mobile and wouldn't have coped in a bigger cage as he wouldn't have been able to get around to his food and water.
Our new little piglet Huxley is in it at the moment - we are off out tomorrow to get him a new bigger cage as it is obviously too small even for a teeny fella like him! He enjoys stretching his legs in their new "run" (vid on the photo gallery).

I agree with Louise, it is way too small for a piggy, even a little one. We keep it for poorly pigs or as in Huxley's case, for new'uns who've had a shaky start.

Its 76cm by 48cm - just measured ours.

Its going back in the garage now - we got a Ferplast cage today for Huxley - i am quite impressed with it to be honest - think its bit bigger than the Nero 3 and the whole of the front opens which will be handy for catching the nippy little fur ball!

ts going back in the garage now - we got a Ferplast cage today for Huxley - i am quite impressed with it to be honest - think its bit bigger than the Nero 3 and the whole of the front opens which will be handy for catching the nippy little fur ball!

I've just got one of these Ferplast indoor cages as temp accommodation for a piggy and I agree, it's great! Really easy to clean and I like the front

Sophie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back