The Frank Aka Frankelteeny Appreciation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get a bit carried away from time to time Rachel. Franks a laid back piggy he won't mind....I'm still catching up myself :))
With all the horrid things going on in this world and the normal everyday bore it's good to have a silly laugh with our friends :) were all crackers really I'm convinced :))

Milk and cereal (milk and cereal), milk and cereal, cereal and milk, cereal and milk, cereal and milk, cereal and milk...

I don't want my wheeties, give them to the needy, feeling kinda greedy, I keep them for myself, I keep them for myself, I keep them for myself...

Milk and cereal (milk and cereal), milk and cereal, cereal and milk, cereal and milk, cereal and milk, cereal and milk...

I don't want my wheeties, give them to the needy, feeling kinda greedy, I keep them for myself, I keep them for myself, I keep them for myself...

Co co for coco pops, co co for cocopops....

Cheerio-Oe-OE-oe-o

Snap crackle pop, snap crackle pop...

Oooooooo.

If you have not heard the milk and cereal song my darling, you've never lived <3

Then again maybe I'm just that sad, I know all the words and such... Pahaha

image.webp image.webp
Bert decided to join in on Franks Burgess this morning.... He always looks like he's pulling some ninja pose with his leg up bless him.

So...I would read through all 14 pages, but I got to page 4 and gave up.. and skipped to page 12. Now I'm confused.. and have the giggles. As a late comer...I have some jelly shoes :D! I also think that you all might be slightly mad... But mads good. Can never go wrong with a bit of madness.

image.webp
Oh guess what... Frank is trying to be Boss. So I'm not going to be surprised if I end up with some huge fight soon. Franks eating his fur and they've been nipping at and nudging each other. Franks still so weak as well.... Silly pig. Argh. Even though last night they were cuddled up talking.

Trying to sodding revise and all I hear is them having domestic issues.

We are slightly clinically insane, but it's all good, welcome to the club! @A&T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back