• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Sunshine has a sore ear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! Emma Bee is gorgeous! :smitten:

Just checked on him and he is eating hay again. It's more red then yellow, no puss at all or anything like that. I'll try the cream first and see how we get on with that!

Right Pizza to cook, but both girls are asleep think I'll be eating alone tonight! Peace at last! :)

I've just met Emma again! She came to our house with the cream and she saw all the pigs and Twinkle even let her stroke his face! 98) I think he is smitten! :smitten:

Emily wouldn't go to bed until she came around!...lol She is now in bed thankfully!

Thanks a lot for the cream Emma! You're a star! x

:) no problem! I loved seeing the pigs :smitten: I'm smitten with Twinkle too so its ok ;D :smitten: he's gorgeous, they all are :smitten: and the girls are lovely too :) (the human ones lol) you need to come round to see mine! Have you got anything i can borrow so you can come round ;D

A lb of sugar...lol When I'm up your way I'll pop in! :D Would love to see the Devil that is Ralfie, he bit Emma! :o I can't believe it! :smitten:

;D they're all evil lately ::) Bumble has escaped today, Sephy and Maggie always go to Ralfies for sleep overs and Ralfie bit me :o my baby Bee is still lovely though :smitten: ;D yep call in any time! x

Bumble sounds like Fleur, such a madam. I can't stroke her at all she hates it! Flora is my baby she is fab! Twinkle was like who is this new person I don't know you!...lol

;D I know! the noise off him ;D he has such a gorgeous face :smitten: Bumble is normally an angel, she isnt too fond of people, prefers pigs. She'll alwas defend the younger ones from Bee but she's in heat atm so she's as much of a nightmare as the rest ;D Bee is a peoples pig, she doesnt mind being stroked :) Aw i love seeing piggies, i dont think ive ever seen anyones elses pigs, only in shops and rescues! x

LOL I know, sometimes I get the urge to go in shops just to look at the pigs, but I can't be trusted so I have to stop myself! But then as I said I'm looking to make the girls cage bigger so I can get another little girl from a rescue. I think thats the only way I'm going to get another pet for my 30th, Peter won't agree to anything else!

And yep Twinkle wheeks like a Sow! :D

oo new pig woo! ;D he has a lovely wheek, lets you know hes there! Aw lickle Eccles and Pudsey hiding :smitten:

I know Eccles is still a little bit frightened but he is getting there, he loves a cuddle. Pudsey just doesn't care he popcorns and goes flat on his tummy, he is so laid back.

I've just caught up with this thread, i'm so sorry to hear about Sunshine's ear :'( :'( :'(
Heaps of healing wheeks and loves from us both :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

That was lovely of them :smitten:

Thanks Glynis. He is his usual self. Peter was worried and said get him to a vet but I'll try the cream and stuff I got from GG and that should do the trick. He is a lovely boy, although very jealous of Twinkle! ;D

Hi All,

Just a note to say Sunshine's ear is a lot better. I've been putting the cream on that Emma so kindly gave me (Galen's Garden) and it has healed up a treat. It is no longer white and just has the tinest of cut on it now. I have some neem but don't think I will need it. But it's handy to have it just in case.

I must say I was impressed with the speediness that Chrissie sent the neem out, I got in next day! Brilliant service.

Anyway, just thought I'd keep you all posted!

Louise
x

chrissie is good isnt she.

when i told her about merlin she posted it the same day for me so i could treat him asap

Yeah I worried I wouldn't get it for ages...lol Was so suprised when it turned up the next day! When you have an injured or sick pig this is what you need, fast service. I'm going to email her later to let her know her fast service was much appreciated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back