Springtime Guinea Pig Duvet Set at Asda

OK which forum member is secretly a buyer for Asda? I'm sure you all agree this can't be a coincidence now... 🧐

Or is it one of our furry friends who's influencing them ...?
😁 There is another member who has a sweatshirt with a guinea pig on it, made by the company from which I have bought (or been given) various sweatshirts. But the Guinea Pig one is no longer available... I keep wondering whether to email them and suggest they reintroduce it, there's a ready market here - I could ask for a little commission on each sale ;) 💷💷

Oh my goodness. Just looked again and it appears there is also a towel range but they are currently all out of stock. I’m going to have to keep checking….
They also have a guinea pig towel range at Asda too but they are out of stock.
I've just spotted those too... I do actually need some new towels.... :hmm: ;)

Natural Guinea Pig Towel Range | Home | George at ASDA
On the old wishlist they go! :))

...out of stock online. But just for you @Hannah_xx
Tell your mum this is what they look like ;)
Screenshot_20230111-215648.webpScreenshot_20230111-215640.webp

Last edited:
I'm holding out for a couple of those towels. I prefer 100% cotton for bedclothes, but the duvet sets are very cute!

Woohooo Mum was straight on the ‘case’ and ordered one for me that she’s picking up tomorrow :yahoo:
I'm probably going to be the only person in the whole of Australia with an Asda Guinea pig duvet (or doona as they call it over here) 🤣
Good old Mum! Aren't Mum's the best?

Oh nooo typical! Mum went to send the duvet to me today but can’t because of the cyber attack! No international posting at the moment :td:

Was there any other Guinea pig themed items except the duvet and towels?
There’s a plastic plant in a ceramic guinea pig pot. I managed to get one when we collected our duvet set. I believe there’s also a mug x

1633DF60-5B74-4DAA-A5C0-AE71A056A085.webp

There’s a plastic plant in a ceramic guinea pig pot. I managed to get one when we collected our duvet set. I believe there’s also a mug x

View attachment 218196
Omg THATS AMAZING!!😍
I would rip out the fake plant and use it for a real plant!
Okay I’ll have to get my mum on the case again! 😂

Back