• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Spice at the CCT

• Thread starter Thread starter mum
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
mum said:
Well Spice isn"t too good after his one good day.He hasn"t lost anymore weight and isn"t quite so wobbly,which is good.But an abscess has come up so quick and has got a "head" that I think it will burst within the next 24hrs.He is eating by himself but I still feed him too.He has my vegetable juice in the morning,which is beetroot,carrot,apple,celery and fennel and I"ve started blending fruit and veg to a pulp to syringe feed him as well as the critical care.
I have this lovely image in my head of Spice in the garden next summer,eating lush grass in the sun.I"m a great believer of the power of your mind.........its worked for me ,so hopefully it will help Spice.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: positive thinking love, well done...
He's going to have up and down days, don't be surprised if the downs are more prevelant at the mo :( but as long as you keep on doing as well as you have done already well you just can't do more O0 :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
No weight loss is great, keep up the juices, veggies etc and the CC feeds, ahhh i bet this little guy is gonna really appreciate all this soon. It takes a long time for recovery dam abscesses are rotten things they literally give them hell >:(
Hugs for you love, and heaps of piggie kisses for our little fella Spice :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back