So, What Did We Get For Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An owl cushion (love it)
A ceramic knife set (really needed)
A purple onesie :D

The pigs got a bag of treat hay, a dried carrot thing, a "salad" bowl and a hay tube. My friend and I gave more to the pigs than we did to anyone else!

I got a body pillow with art on it that my friend drew of a favourite character of mine from a show. I thought it was SO sweet that she took that time to draw me the design then get it sent off to be printed at a body pillow factory. :)

The same friend also bought me a guinea pig necklace and another friend bought me a guinea pig notebook that was actually plain paper so I can draw in it!

I had a fab day, everyones pressies sound great! I got:

Perfume
Zombie Gnomes
Zombie incense holder
Dragon model (I collect dragons)
A spa Day
An Archery Experience
Iron man suit onesie
Fridge magnets (Zombie again, I have a problem!)
Tshirts
Pj's
Money

:) :)
Those pressies are amazing! Now I'm sure we all want to see a pic of you in the Iron Man ones ie please! Holding a zombie gnome!

Are you a northern soul fan Jen or did you just fancy seeing the film?
I've only recently become interested (even though I'm from the Wigan borough, I didn't know much about it- I was into indie music ), the film looked good and now I really want to learn to dance like that! It's one of my resolutions for next year. How about you?

I've only recently become interested (even though I'm from the Wigan borough, I didn't know much about it- I was into indie music ), the film looked good and now I really want to learn to dance like that! It's one of my resolutions for next year. How about you?
I love northern and Tamla Motown. I also like indie, mod and ska.

Haha Jen I will do as soon when i next put the onesie on some time over the weekend :)

Looks great! Even Santa knows to be neat in your house! I bet they were thrilled when they saw all those.
Jen that's fab :) I keep meaning to tell you what happen on Christmas Eve :) when it happened I thought I must message Jen :)

I cleaned my house from to bottom all day Christmas Eve, while I cleaning the bathrooms me daughters came running into the bathroom as said look mum we have wrote santa a note to ask him to take his boots off so he does not make a mess in your clean house....soooo funny I will take a pic of it a put it on here :)

I got some new crafting supplies (so I don't have to buy them myself for a while!), lots of shower gel, lots of chocolate, 4 slices of Fudge Kitchen fudge, tickets to see a wonderful play at York Theatre Royal (The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time - my first ever grown-up play!) and things for my wedding - my wedding shoes for one! :) Lots of other bits and bobs too but those are the mains :)

I got an ipod mini as mine broke and I need something for music on the walk/journey to work, a new bag, matching travel card case and a fancy new fob watch for work :) Very happy with them all.

Jen that's fab :) I keep meaning to tell you what happen on Christmas Eve :) when it happened I thought I must message Jen :)

I cleaned my house from to bottom all day Christmas Eve, while I cleaning the bathrooms me daughters came running into the bathroom as said look mum we have wrote santa a note to ask him to take his boots off so he does not make a mess in your clean house....soooo funny I will take a pic of it a put it on here :)
Haha! That's hilarious!

I got some new crafting supplies (so I don't have to buy them myself for a while!), lots of shower gel, lots of chocolate, 4 slices of Fudge Kitchen fudge, tickets to see a wonderful play at York Theatre Royal (The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time - my first ever grown-up play!) and things for my wedding - my wedding shoes for one! :) Lots of other bits and bobs too but those are the mains :)
Great pressies! You'll have to let me know what the play was like please- I enjoyed the book. Aw when is your wedding? An exciting 2015 for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back