So I Had A Dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiderman is rubbish. Yes, I said it. He could not whoop your ass. Well, actually it is you.... ;)

I haven't tried the infringement option on the forum yet.... :))

Favourite superhero then? Actually I am sorry I am really knackering this thread, I will issue an infringement against myself.

I haven't tried the infringement option on the forum yet.... :))

Favourite superhero then? Actually I am sorry I am really knackering this thread, I will issue an infringement against myself.

What's an infringement?

I love iron man and Thor. :love:

What's an infringement?

I love iron man and Thor. :love:

I watched my first Avengers movie the other day on TV 'Avengers Assemble' Very cool :) Iron man is excellent. I only watched it because I have The Marvel Deck Building game so wanted to get to know some of the characters more, but I think I will check out the separate films

Infringement - I dunno it's like a telling off type thing on the forum software. Everyone is that well behaved here we don't even have to use them. It's having Bosshogg around I think he installs discipline :))

I watched my first Avengers movie the other day on TV 'Avengers Assemble' Very cool :) Iron man is excellent. I only watched it because I have The Marvel Deck Building game so wanted to get to know some of the characters more, but I think I will check out the separate films

Infringement - I dunno it's like a telling off type thing on the forum software. Everyone is that well behaved here we don't even have to use them. It's having Bosshogg around I think he installs discipline :))

Omg, whats the deck build thing?

Oh, you deserve a telling off ! Nah I'm kidding it's fine, my dream only turned into a neighbours love fest and a Spider-Man derailment... ;) hahaha

He probably does though, he's such a Boss.... Lols

Omg, whats the deck build thing?

Oh, you deserve a telling off ! Nah I'm kidding it's fine, my dream only turned into a neighbours love fest and a Spider-Man derailment... ;) hahaha

He probably does though, he's such a Boss.... Lols

Its like a card game :)

Sorry bout the thread! :)) Consider me sitting on naughty step

Hopefully a mod will come along and sort this mess out :))

It is unfortunately, 2nd hand ebay is your best bet.

Easter Presents I like that idea :))
Easter presents is the new craze.... Everyone should get on it, so I get a present.. Either that or I need to become the Easter bunny - how awesome would I be? And I can wear glittery stuff! Oh dear.... I need a life.

I'm gonna have a look, get my finance soon and then have tons of bills to pay and the vets Wednesday - dreading that. So, after that see if I got some extra! Woo!

Haha, painting the town red! :P :P
So cute though, Becs said that when Frank was having his veggie time (he goes on the floor as eats seperate to bert) one of the girlies was biting the bars and stood up on them wheeking for veggies.... Bless him, Frank went and climbed up to say hello :') aww!

Bert I would think would as you say, paint the town red, he'd probably be like that piggy that broke free and fathered over 400 babies in the summer.... :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back