Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

I love his floppy ear. It gives him character. Also love the fact that he looks like he's been dipped in paint!

They're both floppy! Just flopping in different directions lol. As for the colours, I thought the fabrics were too small to get more than one piece out of, so I grabbed 4,then discovered I was wrong, I only needed two. I don't know if patterned fat quarters would work, but plain pieces seems to work.

I love his floppy ear. It gives him character. Also love the fact that he looks like he's been dipped in paint!

I like him @Lorcan he has character!

Love the floppy ear ❤️

The ears are meant to flop, the trouble is my sewing XD I've screwed up something internally in the ear so his ear doesn't actually flop properly, there's a rogue stitch in the way lol. The ears are never going to be my strong point.

DSC_0491.webp

You can see the pinch in the purple ear here, that's not meant to be there!

The ears are meant to flop, the trouble is my sewing XD I've screwed up something internally in the ear so his ear doesn't actually flop properly, there's a rogue stitch in the way lol. The ears are never going to be my strong point.

View attachment 193149

You can see the pinch in the purple ear here, that's not meant to be there!
Still like him, whether they flop properly if not ☺️

DSC_0493.webp

This is Sir Percival.

I have a thing, I've realised, that I don't think I'm getting any better at this. Like I fix something and wreck something different each time. This is also why I don't do the same pattern twice in a row, because the above would annoy me too much.

View attachment 193233

This is Sir Percival.

I have a thing, I've realised, that I don't think I'm getting any better at this. Like I fix something and wreck something different each time. This is also why I don't do the same pattern twice in a row, because the above would annoy me too much.

He’s lovely with a fab name. You should raffle them off for charity. I’d bid for one.

He’s lovely with a fab name. You should raffle them off for charity. I’d bid for one.

Well originally he was meant to be a pig, but it's the same pattern as the cat minus the tail, so he still looks like a cat haha. And I do like me some Percy Pigs!

Definitely looks like a cat. Lol. Needs a different nose to be a piggy.

Definitely looks like a cat. Lol. Needs a different nose to be a piggy.

I went through several nose options, including buttons, before saying screw it and going with the largest safety nose I had lol. I've decided he's a Manx. Called Sir Percival because I love the name lol.

View attachment 193233

This is Sir Percival.

These are so good - you have great talent @Lorcan

Argh. I checked this pen before marking out the edges. Checked it twice, zero bleed through. Then I marked out the edges.

DSC_0496.webp

Sigh.

They are absolutely amazing! That alpaca is utterly gorgeous! :luv:
View attachment 193233

This is Sir Percival.

I love him! I’m addicted to purple, Sir Percival is adorable! :love:

I bought a needle felting kit weeks ago as so inspired by you crafty people! :)Unfortunately no instructions (well some for penguins and this was a woodland animal tree decoration one! 🤦‍♀️) so pretty much guess work and making up my own craft, definitely wasn’t needle felting! :xd:
The squirrel, if you can call him that! (And don’t even ask about the tail on those pictures! 😂)
7D785946-AA40-470A-BA79-4B60EBD788CA.jpeg8E0F08FE-1090-4422-9CAB-0B10718E00AB.jpeg
Will hopefully finish him soon when brain calmed down, didn’t want to hurt myself with the needle with my silly brain atm!
Still got some of the same wool so thinking I might attempt a Jasper too as perfect colours!

I bought a needle felting kit weeks ago as so inspired by you crafty people! :)Unfortunately no instructions (well some for penguins and this was a woodland animal tree decoration one! 🤦‍♀️) so pretty much guess work and making up my own craft, definitely wasn’t needle felting! :xd:
The squirrel, if you can call him that! (And don’t even ask about the tail on those pictures! 😂)
View attachment 193266View attachment 193267
Will hopefully finish him soon when brain calmed down, didn’t want to hurt myself with the needle with my silly brain atm!
Still got some of the same wool so thinking I might attempt a Jasper too as perfect colours!
If you hadn’t mentioned the tail I wouldn’t have noticed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back