Salisbury Meet 27th July 2024

It was great to meet everyone, especially those I hadn't met in person before, @weepweeps ,@GPTV ,@Viennese Furbabies ,@Bill & Ted plus other half's. My OH was happy to chat with Mr @Bill & Ted about things other than piggies!

Thanks @Betsy for the jam jars, and i hope all piggies enjoyed the dried marigolds.

Sadly I got to the cathedral too late for tea and cake (disaster!) But we went in to Choral Evensong before heading for a tasty meal in a French brasserie in town then to the Premier Inn for zzzzs.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your time in London, @Viennese Furbabies , and have a safe journey home.

It was great to meet everyone, especially those I hadn't met in person before, @weepweeps ,@GPTV ,@Viennese Furbabies ,@Bill & Ted plus other half's. My OH was happy to chat with Mr @Bill & Ted about things other than piggies!

Thanks @Betsy for the jam jars, and i hope all piggies enjoyed the dried marigolds.

Sadly I got to the cathedral too late for tea and cake (disaster!) But we went in to Choral Evensong before heading for a tasty meal in a French brasserie in town then to the Premier Inn for zzzzs.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your time in London, @Viennese Furbabies , and have a safe journey home.
It was lovely to meet you and your hubby @Qualcast&Flymo we both had a great time. I will make sure Maria gets your lovely t-shirt for their auctions, thank you so much x

Thank you!
I'm enjoying my stay in London at the moment.
Spotted stuffed toy guinea pigs in the Kew Garden's Shop today. But I didn't get one because there were only two and I didn't want to tear them apart. :whistle:(Also I have got quite a few of those at home.)

But I bought this card at Waterstones.
View attachment 253653
Loving the card! Sounds like you are having a fab time, love Kew! Safe journey home x

Glad you had a great time and you were able to see some of Salisbury. Sorry about the tea and cake though.

Back