Rosie, Rose and Posey Rocket

It's awful when we lose them we always want more time. Be kind to yourself and we hope Looshkin is ok.
Popcorn happily over the Rainbow Bridge Rose and friend your rainbow friends 🌈

I am so very sorry you have lost Rose, she was such a beautiful girl. take heart you gave her a wonderful life, filled with love and care

Popcorn high Rose 🌹🌈

I'm so sorry you lost beautiful Rose. Sleep well and popcorn high little lady ❤️🌈

So sorry that you lost Rose.
Seven is a great age and a tribute to your love and care.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve

I am so sorry Rose had to leave you. She would have known how much you loved her and she had the best life with you. Saying goodbye is heart-breaking as most of us on this forum know only too well, but when the grief subsides hold those treasured memories close to you and she will be there in your heart. Take care and I send you hugs.
Rest in peace beautiful Rose ❤️ and popcorn with Rosie over the bridge 🌈

I’m so sorry that you have lost Rose. I do understand your desire to break the cycle. Perhaps you could reach out to local rescues to see if they might take Looshkin and find her a new friend or friends to live with. I do understand how difficult that is to do but it’s the safest way to ensure she finds a great forever home.

It’s a hard decision to make to end the cycle and look to rehome Looshkin.
I agree with @VickiA that contacting a rescue is the best option.
It will feel like another bereavement when you let her go so be gentle with yourself

I'm so sorry you lost Rose. 😭💔 Like you, I have lost my Whitney on Sunday night too and is left with just Bryce. But we cannot rehome Bryce because he has dental issues and needed all the regular dental treatments. So he'll be with us till his time comes.

Hopefully you can find a good home for Looshkin. Big hugs to you. ❤️❤️

Popcorn free Rose. 🌈❤️

Back