Recommendations for hay feeder?

I've been giving them a little bit of different things to try and they already seem to have favourites.

I've been handpicking it for them and patting it dry and letting it warm up a bit before giving it to them.

Not sure mine would be happy in the garden in the summer because so many cats pass through our garden and we're also surrounded by yappy dogs. They would constantly feel hunted.

If they aren’t going to be comfortable outside then it’s fine for them to not go out.
I personally if handpicking grass would more likely still give the same amount of veg and just use grass as a bit of variety

If they aren’t going to be comfortable outside then it’s fine for them to not go out.
I personally if handpicking grass would more likely still give the same amount of veg and just use grass as a bit of variety
Well, I'm sure mine wouldn't mind any and all extras. XD They're like hobbits;

Pippin : What about breakfast?
Aragorn : You've already had it.
Pippin : We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?

Have they mastered the "starving to death" look yet?😁
Mine are such divas, they have their veg on a mat outside the cage. When they know I'm preparing it they run round the room wheeking and as soon as I bring it in shoot back into the cage and climb the bars begging. The first piece not only has to be hand fed but I have to hold it while it's being eaten 🙄.
They like it wet and cold, I used to dry it off but there was a time when I was worried about George not drinking and never went back to drying it.

Have they mastered the "starving to death" look yet?😁
Mine are such divas, they have their veg on a mat outside the cage. When they know I'm preparing it they run round the room wheeking and as soon as I bring it in shoot back into the cage and climb the bars begging. The first piece not only has to be hand fed but I have to hold it while it's being eaten 🙄.
They like it wet and cold, I used to dry it off but there was a time when I was worried about George not drinking and never went back to drying it.
They've mastered the "I'm disappointed I'm only getting this much" look. :xd:

Might take them a while to master begging. I don't think they're very bright; Minerva likes to popcorn inside the little den bit as opposed to the big open space with no ceiling, so she's in there repeatedly jumping up and down and repeatedly banging her head and it's not knocking any sense into her. :roll:

Are there foods that are okay to be given to adult guinea pigs but not younger ones? I want to feed more herbs to guinea pigs (they are about a half a year old) but I read somewhere that younger guinea pigs cant eat cilantro?

Are there foods that are okay to be given to adult guinea pigs but not younger ones? I want to feed more herbs to guinea pigs (they are about a half a year old) but I read somewhere that younger guinea pigs cant eat cilantro?

That’s not the case at all.

The four safe daily veg are lettuce, cucumber, bell pepper and cilantro. However any new veg must be introduced gradually so as to not cause a tummy upset.
Parsley is high calcium so should not be fed daily

That’s not the case at all.

The four safe daily veg are lettuce, cucumber, bell pepper and cilantro. However any new veg must be introduced gradually so as to not cause a tummy upset.
Parsley is high calcium so should not be fed daily
Ok thanks for letting me know:)

Back