• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Ralfie has soft poos

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is ralfie today? have you had his poop tested? change of diet? if not you may want to do what we are thinking of trying getting poop from another piggy and feeding them to zoe. to give zoe good bacteria in her tummy what with the antibiotics, surgery and change of diet. sending hugs and cuddles to you and ralfie. :smitten: :smitten:

Hi thanks for all the help guys, Ralfie's poops are slightly better today. i syringed him loads of water and probiotic last night so that may have settled it a bit. he's looking very unhappy about not having veg ;D he goes mad and wheeks his head off (well he cant wheek but whispers his head off ;D ) ive given him a little bit of carrot and cauliflower to keep him going! Louise is bringing some readigrass round so I'm sure he'll cheer up a bit! I hope zoe starts to improve soon choloe, she has been ill hasnt she? i'd imagine with her it would be the medication maybe upsetting her tum? have you given her probiotic? x

awwww so glad hes getting better :smitten: they do scare us sometimes ;D

glad to hear he's getting there :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: my pansy looks like him without the white, has the same sort of attitude too! ;D she hated it without her veggies :smitten:

Glad to hear Ralfie is a little better today Emma. Sounds like you're doing a great job. O0

Thanks :) Louise has just dropped some redigrass off and he's tucking into that now, so he's a bit happier lol!

okay another dumb question but what is redigrass? this is the first time i have heard of it. i can say for certain it is not available here in south aussie. hoping some one can enlighten me. hugs and cuddles to ralfie. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

It's a dried grass, you can get it from horse feed shops. Mainly it is for horses but is ideal for pigs especially if like me you are weary to put pigs on the grass because of poisonous weeds. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back