• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Prayers for Scarby please - he is very ill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Message from Lucinda.

Scarby is now an Angel with Doctor :(

Thank you all for your love

Rest In Peace dear Scarby, we love you

xxxxxx

Sadly i got this message to :'( :'( :'(
I had the wonderful priveledge of speaking to Scarby this morning (my time) what a little chatterbox, he talked away...and i spoke to him and i got a response :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
I can't say how sad i am cause i'm numb for both Lucinda and the boys :'( :'( :'(
RIP little man, we know how special you were and always will be, Doctor will be there to guide you at the Bridge :'( :'( :'( :'(
All our love Glynis and Duke :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Oh my goodness - I dont know what to say .....

Ive just seen this thread for the first time and I cant believe he is gone :'(

My heart is breaking for Lucinda. She loved him so so much ...

Oh my gosh! :'(

Poor little fella! I feel so sorry for poor Lucinda :(

R.I.P. Little man... your mummy loves you VERY much!

I am so very sorry to read the sad news Lucinda. :'(

RIP Scarby. xx Be at peace. xx

So sorry to read this sad news... What a sweet little piggie... RIP Scarby, thinking of you Lucinda. :'(

oh god, I am so so sorry :'( He will look down upon you with doctor and be very proud that he had such a great mum you know.

Run free at the bridge with Dr, and keep an eye on Mummy as she is going to miss you so much :'(

Glad I had the opportunity to meet you :)

Lucinda, I am so sorry this has happened. Arun says to tell you he is sorry and to tell you he is sad and send you a big hug.

We will all be here for you :-*

Lots of love x x x

Thank you everyone - and thank you, Arun. I'm so glad you met Scarby in Bath.

Oh Lucinda, i've just seen this. I am so very sorry :'( :'(

Scarby popcorn free over the bridge with beloved Dr & send your mummy a rainbow, you will be so greatly missed :-* :-*

I have only just caught up with this. I am so so sorry Lucinda. I can not think of anything adequate to say but my thoughts are with you.

RIP Scarby :'(

=O!
Poor scarby, God must have wanted to snuggle with you.
RIP we miss youuu
:'(

I'm SO SORRY I JUST READ THIS! I'm SO SORRY . MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU. RIP, SCARBY :'(

oh lucinda, just got back on line to this sad news I am so very sorry you lost darling scarby you tried so very hard and he is now popcorning over the bridge God bless brave man hugs to you sweetheart, :'( :'( :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back