• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Prayers for Scarby please - he is very ill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The cancer is back.

Scarby is having another liver resection tomorrow morning. I am taking the day off. The hopsital will just have to cope.

Roger is a very competent anaesthetist and surgeon, but Scarby is tiny and fragile with a poorly liver. Please send all your love and healing vibes to my darling.

Oh no, i've been reading your thread and comments in other threads and was wondering how you had got on today. I am sorry to hear this, come on Scarby keep strong *sending healing vibes*

aww hell hunny I'm so sorry

ill say a prayer for him tonight and so will Sars :'( :'(
kiss him gently for me and let us know how you go on

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys. :smitten:

I'm so frightened, I'm shaking.

I went to Roger's in the late afternoon then I had to go to the hospital to finish up some stuff and send some emails that had to be sent so I could take tomorrow off.

I will go and feed him again in a minute.

Fingers crossed for you and Scarby! x

I am thinking of you both and will say a spell for you tonight, i sending loving thoughts your way,

Sorry to hear this Lucinda :'(

I'll be thinking of you all tomorrow :-*

Lucinda darling I'm so so sorry for you and Scarby. Sending love and healing thoughts and prayers and anything that will help you both my love. x

Thank you everyone.

Please forgive any typos tonight - Scarby is on my knee and I can hardly see what I;m typing anyway

Come on Scarby boy, you're a strong little man, we're all with you and love you and your mummy :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Scarby didn't want the syringe.

Roger says the tumour could be pressing on his stomach making him feel full.

He also said it was very fast growing as it wasn;t there when Scarby had his MOT and as Roger says he is very experienced with feeling Scarby.

Good morning Scarby, good luck with your op, Roger will look after you O0 O0
We're crossing our paws for you, loads of love :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

good luck with the op today, really hope everything goes well, will be thinking of you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back