Posh and Tilly

I think she should probably come and live with me as she and Master Boris make an almost matching pair.....
Obviously she needs to bring Posh with her.....šŸ¤”
I think Tilly would probably like a dirty weekend with Master Boris! šŸ˜† She likes to flirt with Hector at run time much to Posh and Kikiā€™s irritation

Gorgeous girls!
Definitely pignapping material :roll:

Though I might just have to take Kiki and Hector along as well.
OK I'm forming a plan here. @weepweeps and I will go down to Cornwall. We will Piggynap Kiki, Hector, Posh and Tilly. I can bring them over to Vienna when @Merab and I come over to see you at the end of November. Job done!:tu:

OK I'm forming a plan here. @weepweeps and I will go down to Cornwall. We will Piggynap Kiki, Hector, Posh and Tilly. I can bring them over to Vienna when @Merab and I come over to see you at the end of November. Job done!:tu:
Well you will both need hefty pockets for all four of them. Little Tilly is growing up fast! Hector is rather smitten with the idea of meeting all those lovely Viennese ladies and Kiki rather likes handsome Odi. Iā€™ll have to keep my eyes firmly peeled for any strange intruders trying to pignapping my piggies

Back