Poop, Poop, Poop Everywhere.

Ahhh and here I was worried only my boy was a poop machine! Glad I'm not the only one feeling like a poop servant lol

I actually use a tiny (approximately 5 cm long) shovel that's used for cacti gardening. Picks up poop and my hands remain clean :D

You all got me thinking about using it as a fertilizer for my succulents and cacti... Hmmm, now that I'm about to add a second one to the family, I'll surely have enough for all of my 50 plants ;)

Ahhh and here I was worried only my boy was a poop machine! Glad I'm not the only one feeling like a poop servant lol

I actually use a tiny (approximately 5 cm long) shovel that's used for cacti gardening. Picks up poop and my hands remain clean :D

You all got me thinking about using it as a fertilizer for my succulents and cacti... Hmmm, now that I'm about to add a second one to the family, I'll surely have enough for all of my 50 plants ;)

I'm glad someone else is obsessed with cacti as I am! I have well over 60 plants now but I haven't counted recently!

I wonder if it would work for those! Or my Hoya carnosa :hmm:

Maybe I should be collecting the pig poops for my dad. He's obsessed with his garden and plants and greenhouse. I bet he could make use of a big bag of poop. I might hand him some when he's next round, see what he thinks :xd:

Maybe I should be collecting the pig poops for my dad. He's obsessed with his garden and plants and greenhouse. I bet he could make use of a big bag of poop. I might hand him some when he's next round, see what he thinks :xd:

Start charging him! :P 'Bout time piggies start earning their veggies :tu:

I'm so pleased with my lads - they poop everywhere, but they pretty much wee in a tray under their hay, so I just change that a couple of times a day when I sweep up the poop, and the cage is staying good as new (almost). I've actually witnessed two of them make special trips to the tray, and not even eat any hay.
that's brill. bless them and well done. xx

that's brill. bless them and well done. xx
I'm afraid I can't take any of the credit. They did it all by themselves. :D Good lads. Now all we need is for them to buck the odds, and all three of them keep getting on. Then they can all live in a big cage rather than me having to split it.....but then, that would mean I'd need to get one a new friend, and that would mean another guinea pig.....hmmmmmm.:sly:

My Piggie was havin floor time and he wobbled from 1 room to another and ever yard left a poo. poo. poo. poo. poo. then looked at them and me and sort off emmm. " who the hell has done rhem" :D:tu:

Back