Poop, Poop, Poop Everywhere.

Yes but I heard it makes great fertilizer so I've been emptying it straight from the shovel into the garden/veggie patch so hopefully it will mean I need to buy veggies for them....circle of life and all that lol

I think the poop count here, when I check them in the morning, must go into the billions!

Plus I have to remove Colin's impaction a couple of times a day :vom::vom::vom:

I'm so pleased with my lads - they poop everywhere, but they pretty much wee in a tray under their hay, so I just change that a couple of times a day when I sweep up the poop, and the cage is staying good as new (almost). I've actually witnessed two of them make special trips to the tray, and not even eat any hay.

Wow! they've toilet trained themselves! Well wee trained at least!. Mine just wee anywhere except on people. Never had that. Pulling of clothes to get off for a wee but never actually been weed on.

I tried to toilet train my boys but that failed miserably, I took all the advice I could get but was a no go for months lol

I'd love to know the average pph (poops per hour) of piggies! I'm guessing 20 at least! That's 100 poops an hour for me :))

yes! poop-war machines! and a great fertilizer for our flowers and garden. Look at this picture:
the pot on the left is full of poo, the one on the right has no poo. Same topsoil, same seed, planted in the same day, same sun and same water!! Unbelievable difference!
100_6918.webp
100_6919.webp
Now I am collecting poo for autumn bulbs and for a friend of mine who has an organic garden:D. Next step will be Ebay!:)):)):)):))

yes! poop-war machines! and a great fertilizer for our flowers and garden. Look at this picture:
the pot on the left is full of poo, the one on the right has no poo. Same topsoil, same seed, planted in the same day, same sun and same water! Unbelievable difference!
View attachment 66157
View attachment 66158
Now I am collecting poo for autumn bulbs and for a friend of mine who has an organic garden:D. Next step will be Ebay!:)):)):)):))

Wow what a difference!

Bunny poops are good too!

I always find there is stubborn poo's on their pee pads in their toilet area that won't scoop into the pan and I have to use my fingers and pick it off and you can guarantee it is mushy because they have pee'd all over it and you can also guarantee it gets under my nails and they aren't even that long :vom:

I always find there is stubborn poo's on their pee pads in their toilet area that won't scoop into the pan and I have to use my fingers and pick it off and you can guarantee it is mushy because they have pee'd all over it and you can also guarantee it gets under my nails and they aren't even that long :vom:

I think we've all been there!

Impacted poop under the nails is a lovely one too :yikes:

@Eileen's Mum what handheld vacuum do you have? I've been debating getting one but worried it'll clog up/overheat etc

Just a cheap one I saw in Lidl. It does need emptying a few times during poop duty but it's just so much easier for me than a dustpan and brush because of the way my cage opens. I was worried it would scare the pigs as I didn't want to remove them just for poop duty but they are not bothered at all. Eileen loves to chase it round the cage while squeaking and popcorning :lol!:

Just a cheap one I saw in Lidl. It does need emptying a few times during poop duty but it's just so much easier for me than a dustpan and brush because of the way my cage opens. I was worried it would scare the pigs as I didn't want to remove them just for poop duty but they are not bothered at all. Eileen loves to chase it round the cage while squeaking and popcorning :lol!:

I would love to see that!

Back