• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Please keep fingers and toes crossed!

• Thread starter Thread starter spudnik
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad lois is doing well, is she still in pain? She certainly hasn't lost her appetite by the sounds of it! :smitten:
x

She keeps lying on her side, so it cant be hurting her too much if she can lie on it.. I havent picked her up i'll leve it a few days because shes got quite a few stitches and they probably hurt when her body stretches.

she hasnt lost her appetite! shes eating hay and dry food inbetween the fresh stuff, and pooping as normal O0

hello annie,
i think spud was talking about my GP who had surgery and wasn't given any pain killers. zoe had her surgery 9 days ago and is going well. have you thought of halfing your cage? so they can see each other and smell eachother? it may help lois. great that lois is getting better. sending love and prayers, cuddles and hugs to you and lois. :) :smitten:

i havent got anything wide enough to section it off, but i was thinking of putting her back in.. nobody messes with lois to start off with and if they do she puts them straight! lol meeka does normally keep herself to herself anyway, and they have never had a fight..

i might put her back in whilst I'm watching tv in bed and see how it goes, i cant put her in the bath again she didnt really like it.. shes been running around in my living room most of today luckily she doesnt seem to wee or poop anywhere except her box so we can let her roam :)

You're right Choloe! Sorry, I was just reading about Zoe and I went to Spudnik's story about Lois and I confused myself! :D Sorry! They both went through such tough operations. I am just very happy that both guinea pigs are doing well!

Thanks.. Can pretty much say Lois is back to her usual bossy self! lol ive let meeka go back with her i split the cage n they were going mental trying to knock it down to get through to each others private space so i just removed the barrier, and they both cuddled up together in the cuddle cup, and lois kept biting meekas face! even though she wasnt doing anything! just checked on her now and losi was popcorning and then she run around and started beating meeka up ::)

i'll have to watch mrs bossy boots i dont want meeka being bullied!

glad to hear lois is back her bossy self. it sounds like jessie-when jessie is on heat she bullies zoe, and tries to mount her and jessie rattles and wobbles her bottom. i just called jessie bossy paws. hoping meeka doesn't get bullied, and that they are happy to be back together. love and cuddles to you :) :smitten: and your piggies :smitten: :). good luck with the boss! poor meeka! :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back