• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Pink urine

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bumble is eating then that is a great sign. :) Sounds like they are returning to normal. I can't see them hurting themselves with too much jumping about, mine do it too. Well my girls seem more regal than the boys and they don't bother that much but Twinkle almost knocked himself out the other day after all his jumping! He was fine afterwards! Nutter!
:)

Hehe! Yer bee is a complete nutter, bumble's always been a bit more laid back but bee is off her trolly!it's funny because it seems like bee is always trying to get bumble to run round with her and when she does bee goes mental like she's made up thatbumble is playing with her lol! They're still being moody with eachother tho! They've stopped nipping and butting it's just bee rumbles now whenever bumble get near her, strange pigs, i saw her popcorn while she was rumbling the other day 98) x

LOL Sunshine was nipping Twinkle, but Twinkle was winding him up he runs away from him and popcorns as he goes. Sunshine has learnt that he is just playing and they seem ok. I'm hoping they accept Cuzzy back into the group when I put him back on Wednesday! Fleur is deffo the mummy of the girls, Flora winds her up as well they have stopped being narked with one another but never stop chatting away! Just like girls they like a good goss! :D

Thanks katie :) she still seems a litle tired straight after i've given it to her but she sleeps a lot in the afternoon anyway so i think she's doing ok x

Thats funny, Lucky sleeps a lot during the day too. we were a bit worried but think he is just recovering and sleep helps him ... he was very quiet after his medecine and I asked the vet about it, he said antibiotics knock them for six, so thats probably what it is.

I really did think that it was the antibiotics, i know lucky's must be stronger but my mum was saying it's like when we're sick we just want to sleep but i knew it was the antibiotics because she becomes so lively later on, it's just wen she first has them. Funny that they haven't affected bee at all though! I've just looked in and bumble has done a very yellow wee, there's no tinge to it at all but it looks ver concentrated, is this because she's sort of recovering do you think? x

She's drinking as much as she ever did, she's not a big drinker but she's had a lot of cucumber, i was thinking maybe i should syringe some just to help flush out the bladder? Don't want to stress her out unneccessarily though x

aww great too hear that they are both doing well! O0 O0 it might be a good idea to syringe feed her some water, but i think it might stress her out too much, i don't really know, maybe not, and just make sure that they are drinking, if not, then yes. however, i would see what some of the others say, i don't have a lot of experience in this field. :) hope they are both back to normal soon. sending big hugs and caring thoughts, and gentle kisses to you and your babies. :smitten: :smitten:

Aw thanks caylove :) they seem fine just munching on grass now! They drink little but often so think they're doing ok! x

Hi everyone, just thought i'd update for (hopefully) the last time on bumbles wee problems :) she's finished her antibiotics, i haven't seen a pink wee since last saturday morning and she wee'd a lot last night in the run, it was very clear and there was a lot each time :) I've never been so happy to be wee'd on hehe! So looks like she's all better, I'm beggining to wonder wether it was a bladder infection in the first place? It was only about 5 wee's and over 2 days? I don't know but i'm very pleased with my little girly! I have also noticed that both girls warn me when they need a wee if i'm holding them! I could be imagining it but when i have them on a cushion in front of me they start wheeking out of nowhere and when i put them down they run to a corner and wee, then they're fine again! At first i thought they may have been in pain but they don't wheek unless we've got them out! Very strange! Anyways, Bumble looks to have made a full recovery :) Fingers crossed it doesn't come back!
Love Emma x

Thats great news Emma! I'm so happy for you and little Bumble! Lets hope its all sorted once and for all O0

oh I'm so happy to read that Bumble is doing so much better, that is such good news! please give her and Bee cuddles from me(i LOVE their names!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back