Piggy Talk Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I hurried, I could probably do it in about an hour. However, I am the Champion of Faffing and spend ages putting the pigs in the hallway to free-range, strip the cage, disinfect then spend the next hour or so just sat in the hallway with the pigs 'waiting for the cage base to dry' (even though it already is from being scrubbed).

If I hurried, I could probably do it in about an hour. However, I am the Champion of Faffing and spend ages putting the pigs in the hallway to free-range, strip the cage, disinfect then spend the next hour or so just sat in the hallway with the pigs 'waiting for the cage base to dry' (even though it already is from being scrubbed).
I am guilty of faffing too. I spend ages straightening up the fleece!

Faffing. That's an expression I've never heard before. I had to google it. I quite like it. I think it likely perfectly describes both guinea pig owners and guinea pigs themselves!

Thank you @katanamoon and @Chief Guinea Pig for introducing me to "faffing". I think when my family gets home later from skiing and asks what I did all day, I'll just say, "oh, I just faffed around all day!"

Faffing. That's an expression I've never heard before. I had to google it. I quite like it. I think it likely perfectly describes both guinea pig owners and guinea pigs themselves!

Thank you @katanamoon and @Chief Guinea Pig for introducing me to "faffing". I think when my family gets home later from skiing and asks what I did all day, I'll just say, "oh, I just faffed around all day!"
Lol, I guess you wouldn't have heard of the term seeing as you're in Canada!

Both my girls enjoy being stroked behind the ears. Mabel likes her chin being stroked and the sides of her face under her eyes. :)

They both always snuggle either inside or on top of their cosy. You'll never find one very far away from the other. Their favourite veg is green pepper :)

Both my girls enjoy being stroked behind the ears. Mabel likes her chin being stroked and the sides of her face under her eyes. :)

They both always snuggle either inside or on top of their cosy. You'll never find one very far away from the other. Their favourite veg is green pepper :)
Smart choice with the green pepper! Yum.

Cucumber, celery, broccoli, round lettuce and a little bit of rocket, all destroyed within about 10 minutes :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back