Piggy Shed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:o wow thats looks amazing, can you do me one lol

what colour are you going to paint it?

PINK AND SPARKLY! come on!

As soon as my hutch is built (i havent even decided what to make it from yer or how to make it) I am going to be using some pink paint :D :D ::) ;D

;D

its 6 in the evening here and ive had my jimjams on all day ;D :D

We had a mini barbeque today so i think our neighbours had a shock seeing me in that state :o ;D

oohh good times, i usually hang out in my pj's on sunday but me n the bf are off out for tea, dont think the general public want to see me in a pair of jogging pants and my bf's big baggy tee ;D

That looks really good Kelly!
Do you hire your OH out for jobs like that? ;)

Smiler said:
;D

its 6 in the evening here and ive had my jimjams on all day ;D :D

Same here, afterall it is a sunday! LOL

SweetEdge said:
That looks really good Kelly!
Do you hire your OH out for jobs like that? ;)

Hubby! LOL Oh no, my dad's building it! 2funny

080407a.jpg

Here's my dad on the first page! Oh he's gone all big headed now!

<--- Waves at Kelly's dad - hello! ;D

Me wants a piggy shed please Mr Kellys daddy? ;)

;D Me wants a piggy shed too. :( ;D I wish my dad would do that for me. ::)

Your dad is FAB! :D :D :D

My hubby is collecting a shed for me today with my dad we got it for free from freecycle I would recommend getting on this site and asking for one in your area or looking in your local freead some people just want to get rid and for free as long as you can collect! ;)

dazie♥ said:
Your dad is FAB! :D :D :D

My hubby is collecting a shed for me today with my dad we got it for free from freecycle I would recommend getting on this site and asking for one in your area or looking in your local freead some people just want to get rid and for free as long as you can collect! ;)

have you got a link for the freecycle site?

try typing it into google (i know that site but there wasn't any chinny cages on there for my chins!) O0

www.freecycle.org

If you go to uk and then follow from there until you find your local areas! Oh and keep looking and asking people forget you have asked!

its nice that they have that, its not like ebay (which i hate!)

No probs! People have offered me cages all sorts there are some really nice people out there!

Thanks for the website, sounds brillant. Am going to have a look at it later. O0

when are you going to paint the shed kelly? Can't wait to see it painted (i think it should be painted luminous yellow >:D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back