Piggy Shed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's 6ft by 12ft on the side of our extension!

Hmmm, 2 weekends so far.. the outside bit all done.

A waterproof roofing to go on and then all wood to be painted and sealed, then the inside will be done. Insulated and walled inside to make it stong and warm!

Rotary washing line has been moved now!

080407h.jpg

080407i.jpg

080407a.jpg

080407c.jpg

080407d.jpg

080407e.jpg

080407f.jpg

080407g.jpg

wow i want that,(looks at how much money) or maybe not! :)

Well at the moment it's only cost us £20 for the ply wood for the frame. Will be adding on more for the insulation, inside panels, flooring and sealant :)

could you tell me the total of how much it cost you when you know! Then i can save up for something else!

rachx said:
could you tell me the total of how much it cost you when you know! Then i can save up for something else!

Sure will :) It's going to be much cheaper than a shed you buy :)

And my Dad is a carpenter...... hmmmm! ;D

It's very nice and large! If I was a piggy I would be ecstatic about living in a place like that ;D

Kimmie

and my Dad can get Plywood free from work....

kellyandpiggies said:
LOL Come over anytime Glynis! Anyone in fact ;)

Cya soon then :D I'm sure a bed would fit in there :P

Hey...we could have one of those at the side of our house! Not sure dad would agree but you know ;D ::) It's looks great, can't wait for more pics when it's done :smitten:

Jane said:
I would but dads mean and wont drive me :P Maybe if I have an excuse...errmm..I'll think :P

Excuses... hmmm ' Kelly has too many easter eggs and can't eat them, so I have to go to hers to eat them for her cos they are taking up space'! LOL ;) Will that work?

kellyandpiggies said:
Jane said:
I would but dads mean and wont drive me :P Maybe if I have an excuse...errmm..I'll think :P

Excuses... hmmm ' Kelly has too many easter eggs and can't eat them, so I have to go to hers to eat them for her cos they are taking up space'! LOL ;) Will that work?

If only that were true! ;D

rachx said:
kellyandpiggies said:
Jane said:

If only that were true! ;D

Oh it is! I'm diabetic and got enough chocolate to last me till christmas!

[N said:
at [N]at ]
will this be were my gawgus crew will be living in summer? ;D

yep! As well as my lot! Then we got a free room..! ;)

My dad's put a window in it - tis a bit grey out at the moment so not done any work on it today :)

ooo chocolate! ;D

is there any new pictures?

Finally got the roofing done :)

Painting the shed blue (it's a proper wood one) tommorrow depending on weather and some inside done :)

0605071.jpg

0605072.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back