Piggies with their companions

AW I love how they're like different ratios of the same colours 🥰

Same, Alpha is the only one who's brown though, Bravo and Charlie have the black and white but they are all different patterns. I love the funny partings x

Oh wow I’ve never seen such organised veggie time before!
My piggies have always been so fussy (all of them!). Give them a big chunk of veggies, most of the time half will be uneaten. Give them a big leaf of spring greens, they sit on top and wee on it! In these photos, I had to remove the skin of the cucumber and melon because Bryce was having a hard time chewing the skin (not sure why because he eats hay and grass fine). It's quite tedious though and sometimes I spend a long time just cutting their food! 🤦‍♀️🙄😑

My piggies have always been so fussy (all of them!). Give them a big chunk of veggies, most of the time half will be uneaten. Give them a big leaf of spring greens, they sit on top and wee on it! In these photos, I had to remove the skin of the cucumber and melon because Bryce was having a hard time chewing the skin (not sure why because he eats hay and grass fine). It's quite tedious though and sometimes I spend a long time just cutting their food! 🤦‍♀️🙄😑
That’s real dedication .
There must be a special award for slaves like you 🥇

And then there is the alternative duo -

IMG_1423.webpFriends as long as they have a barrier, neither of them has shared a cage since they left their siblings. They copy each other's movements and chat at the fence. Both have had multiple failed attempts at finding a buddy and are now waiting for me to find a baby to try as a last chance to find a bonded buddy.

Back