Our Favourite Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
More (I just went to youtube and searched on my lists. Sorry about the consecutives posts, I got carried away!)

I have more... but I'll wait until someone more posts, just to not fill this with my music hahaha

Halestorm: I miss the misery

Halestorm: Familiar taste of Poison

I don't know how to post the videos :doh:

But I love,

The Cure - Just like heaven.
Blondie - Rip her to shreds.

Two of my favourite bands. :)

Fingers crossed this works! I've never posted videos before....

All time low - Therapy. This is my most favourite song, ever ever ever.

All time low - Somethings gotta give. I love Alex Gaskarth, I love zombies.. so music video with Alex Gaskarth as a zombie? Perfect

All time low - That girl

Sleeping with sirens - Roger rabbit

Black veil brides - Rebel love song

Paramore - Ignorance. Although I'm not a fan of Paramores new stuff now they are all popular in the charts.

Going to see we are the in crowd tomorrow :D and Don broco. But I love the in crowd so super excited about them!

@A&T i saw we are the in crowd, kinda, they supported all time low when I went too see them! Really good:))

So jealous! Have a great night :D

@A&T i saw we are the in crowd, kinda, they supported all time low when I went too see them! Really good:))

So jealous! Have a great night :D

Haha thanks you! I'm really excited to see them!
Have you seen Slamdunk Festival Lineup?!? I recon we are the in crow will be there this year!

Haha thanks you! I'm really excited to see them!
Have you seen Slamdunk Festival Lineup?!? I recon we are the in crow will be there this year!

How was it?!:D

I haven't seen it, no! Warped tour always looks amazing though! I would love to go to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back