Orchard Hay

Bargain! I just paid £64 for 16kg of orchard grass and 8 kilos of soft timothy for my lot, back to timothyhay.co.uk for us :))
The soft timothy smells lovely and these guys are enjoying it so far, I’ve even let Cleo have a handful! She seems the worst with meadow hay, def what sets her off the most, so 🤞she’s ok with this as she’s been so good trying these others recently!

Oh gosh that is a lot! I hope Cleo is okay with it! I think soft cut Timothy would work for P&P but my allergies cannot, last time we had Timothy in I couldn’t breathe so I’m not taking the risk! I’ll be laughing all the way to the bank if they like this stuff!

Oh gosh that is a lot! I hope Cleo is okay with it! I think soft cut Timothy would work for P&P but my allergies cannot, last time we had Timothy in I couldn’t breathe so I’m not taking the risk! I’ll be laughing all the way to the bank if they like this stuff!
Mine past and present have loved it. The only Nature's Own some haven't liked was the Sweet Green Meadow so I stick to the ordinary meadow hay. I mix it up with their Hay Box Soft Timothy.

Thanks, it was mainly for L&L to have something different but Jasper blooming loves his hay so got to let him have a bit of different hay fun sometimes bless him! Havent tried this in ages so will see how madam goes tonight, definitely no big hay piles of it in her cage though!
Poor you with timothy hay, it must be horrible :(
Haha you definitely will compared to my hay purchases anyway :)) Maybe I’ll treat mine to a bit soon, but I spend so much on the stuff they can eat some of this blinking one first 😆

Bargain! I just paid £64 for 16kg of orchard grass and 8 kilos of soft timothy for my lot, back to timothyhay.co.uk for us :))
The soft timothy smells lovely and these guys are enjoying it so far, I’ve even let Cleo have a handful! She seems the worst with meadow hay, def what sets her off the most, so 🤞she’s ok with this as she’s been so good trying these others recently!
Ooh I was wondering about the soft Timothy!

Back