• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

One tooth longer than the other...

Status
Not open for further replies.
elvis is my cavy said:
oh no i didn't mean it like that my dad was in like the worst moods when i asked him. it isn't animal cruelty or anything i hope you understand that :)

:) I understand but you do need to see someone :)

OK love, has his tooth moved at all?

If not, still do not panick, go to the vets when you can, as long as Elvis is eating that's a really good positive sign, GO ELVIS O0

I've seen the same thing and on Duke (from his experience only) it was a broken toofie, grr, but as i told you they do grow back... but i would prefer you to see your vet just for a check up

Goood luck :) :smitten:

a tooth has moved it was the otherone! it has bent all the way back to the roof of his mouth. I'm seeing the vets today

hey guys ive just gone to the vets and she said that its not likely to get infected . he has just pulled his tooth out and its going to grow back

You really should of taken him Saturday, all vets have an emergency call out part so if its closed u can still go!
Nevermind at leats you've gone, albeit very early in the morning!

elvis is my cavy said:
hey guys ive just gone to the vets and she said that its not likely to get infected . he has just pulled his tooth out and its going to grow back

Thats good news :) It should seal over quickly or a new tooth will grow :) Is he eating OK?

How's little Elvis today?
Have you been able to get into the vets yet?
Sending healing wheeks and piggie kisses for him, hugs for you too love :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back