• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Olli no nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
well we got some more muck out between us at the vets O0 she also got some fine tweezers and pulled some stringy bits of it out that wouldnt shift( puke alert,lol)

not much to go,but she said piggy pus is like thick toothpaste so its harder to squeeze out :-\ :-\
anyway its nearly all gone and its healing up nicely,I think hes getting used to having his bits squeezed now poor guy,hes goin back on saturday for another check up and hes still on baytril

Aww poor Olli your going through the mill a bit with them at the moment here if you need me ;)

hes doing a lot better now,keep your bits crossed

he did start looking depressed though so I'm thinking of putting him with a missus at the end of this week

Glad to hear he is much better and that he might be getting a reward for all his suffering at the end of this week. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back